☆彡 I wish, but thanks anyway.
☆彡 So. E3.
- I am VERY impressed with Watch Dogs, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Resident Evil 6, Unfinished Swan, Assassin’s Creed 3, Far Cry 3, and Halo 4. For the record, Ubisoft kicked a lot of ass this year!
- Of course, I am very happy to see a heroine of African descent starring in a major title. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, I’m referring to Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation. Go watch the trailer.
- It looks like no The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, or Smash Brothers news from Nintendo this year (outside of Nintendo Land…was it?). I am curious about the new Super Mario and Pikmin games though. ZombiU is definitely interesting. It is the type of game I like to see in the survival horror genre.
- I want to play Persona 4 Arena. It looks pretty fun!
- I’m just going to say it. Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale looked boring. I may end up playing it and changing my mind in the future, but it just looks like a shameless SSB knockoff right now. And not even a fun one.
- I wasn’t too impressed with Kingdom Hearts 3D:Dream Drop Distance either. As much as I love the Kingdom Hearts series, I just can’t bring myself to be excited about this game. Knowing me, I’ll end up purchasing the soundtrack though. The bit of it that I heard so far was fantastic. Anyway, still waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 on a console.
- STILL NO VERSUS NEWS. However, Square-Enix blew my mind with that display of their new engine. Agni’s Philosophy was fire. (No pun intended)
- The Dawnguard DLC makes me want to disintegrate. I need a new 360, and I need a copy of Skyrim…because this isn’t even right.
- I really want to play the Elder Scrolls MMO. It looks really cool to me.
- The South Park RPG looks…interesting. The last SP game I played was that FPS-style one on the N64. I forget the name, but it made me laugh a lot as a kid. I wonder if the game will be able to bring that familiar side-splitting South Park humor to such an enjoyable genre. It could be a very good combination if done right.
- The new Gears of War game was a bit of a surprise. I didn’t hear about it until E3. Then again, I’m always late to gaming news. LOL. The new GoW will be on the cover of this month’s Game Informer, so this should be interesting. I can’t wait to read about it.
- BORDERLANDS 2 IS GOING TO KICK SO MUCH ASS FUCK I NEED A NEW 360.
- Gods Among Us looks neat! I definitely have to check that out.
I’m probably forgetting something. I feel like I am. Sorry, it was a lot.
☆彡 For some reason, I can listen to “Ninth Chapter Sky Final” for literally an entire day, and not even get tired of it. I don’t even understand what I like so much about that song. Well…I do love how the Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon OST is almost chaotic in its song arrangements. Just knowing that they took these aurally detailed classical masterpieces and turned them into the songs on the OST fascinates me endlessly. *sigh* I love instrumental music. I love listening to a song that doesn’t tell me how to think or feel. I can associate a song with anything, and the likeliness is instantly spot on. At the risk of sounding cliche as hell, music is my life.
☆彡I heard DJ Nujabes’ “Luv (sic) pt.2” and Final Fantasy VIII’s “Force Your Way” on the radio this week. I love 88.5 so much.
☆彡 I am constantly being told that Mark and I should have no issue raising one child considering our circumstances. And I guess I should believe it because it is coming from experienced parents, but I am still the type who has to test things for herself before I believe it from another person. So, really, I would have to care for a child for a few weeks or months without any assistance from anyone else before I feel 100% confident about approaching motherhood. Of course, that is super unrealistic. I can’t think of any parent who will say: “Sure. Take my child for two months straight without any interference from me.” They’ll joke about it, but I’m sure I’ll get a call ten minutes later saying: “What is she doing? Are you sure? Fuck it. I’m coming over there.” LOL. And that’s good. It really is. Parents should feel attached to their children. I would be worried if someone is genuinely okay with not seeing their child/children for several weeks or months. Back on point. I will never be 100% confident about becoming a parent, and there are millions of little things I need to change about my life before I am entirely okay with bringing a child here. Take this apartment for example. Link is going through a flea problem, and I would literally kick myself if I let my child get tormented by fleas too. I would also feel very bad for my child if I ever lose my job or my car breaks or…any of those things happen because I bought him/her here without having tons of back up waiting. It is ridiculous to think that I will avoid 100% of the random and unpleasant events that will definitely happen whether or not I have a child, but that’s how I am. -.-
☆彡 I’m really thinking about Xenoblade Chronicles..but I’m also thinking of other things that I can spend $50 on that will do me good in the long run. Not to say that XC won’t do me good in the long run. Video games keep me at peace, and being at peace is not optional for me. However, doing responsible things makes me feel better…and improvement brings me more than just peace. It brings me pride, happiness, and many other things. *sigh* Fuck it. I’m going to bother Mark for his opinions once he wakes up. -_-
That’s about it. It’s been an extremely long week, so I’m going to just enjoy the fuck out of this weekend XDD!