Things I Am Entirely Unapologetic About:
- Doing the right thing, even if it makes me a “buzzkill”.
- Striving for constant improvement in myself and my life.
- Enjoying my blessings.
- My fandoms and hobbies.
- Putting peace before pride.
- Refusing to accept treatment that devalues me.
- Realizing that “me” time is more important “he-she-them” time.
- Listening to my intuition before I listen to peer pressure.
- The very feminine and very masculine aspects of my personality.
- Giving undivided attention to the people/things that matter.
- The products of my hard work.
- My beliefs and my morals.
- Taking a stand when I know that someone is trying to harm me.
- Being picky about the people I choose to invite into my personal life.
- Laughing at my failures.
- Showing humility and/or indifference in the face of praise.
- Assisting others.
- The things I like.
- The things I dislike.
- Being imperfect.
So, with that said, I am going to enjoy my weekend.
I didn’t say I’ll try. I didn’t say I might. I am going to enjoy my weekend.
Hell, I’ll go a step further and say that I am going to enjoy my life.
And if you don’t like that…well…you suck my metaphorical dick, I guess.
Either way, life is like the weekends–short. So make the best of it. That’s all I can really say for now. Gotta go watch Ghostbusters.
P.S. There needs to be a fanfiction about Asami Sato’s hair. It is that wonderful.