1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
2: Company you’re always loyal to?
3: Best game you’ve ever played?
* The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4: Worst game you’ve ever played?
* The only game I can think of off the top of my head that really disappointed me was The Lord of the Rings: Conquest. When Mark and I finished playing after maybe 2-3 hours, we both gave each other the sad face and traded it in for Left 4 Dead the next day.
5: A popular series/game you just can’t get into no matter how much you try?
* Call of Duty.
6: A game that’s changed you the most?
* Ocarina of Time, of course. This surprises no one. 😄
7: A game you’ll never forget?
* Wow, this is a hard question. The major ones are Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy VII, Nier Gestalt, and Chrono Cross.
8: Best soundtrack?
* Nier Gestalt/Replicant
9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
* Just about every sports game I play has a soundtrack that annoys me after a few minutes, but you kind of expect sports games to use redundant rock and rap songs.
10: A game you’ve completely given up on?
* Fable 2. It’s not a bad game at all, but I just to the middle of the game, went ‘bleh’, and just kind of left it from there. I have zero motivation to finish that game or really get into the third one at this point, but I’ll press on nonetheless.
11: Hardest game you’ve played?
* DARK-FUCKING-SOULS. Damn, that game is hard. It makes me want to punch things.
12: Shortest time you’ve beaten a game in?
* …Three hours? That was Halo 3. It’s an incredibly short game.
13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn’t released yet?
* Kingdom Hearts definitely. My sisters can tell you how I used to run to the TV the moment I heard the KH commercials, and I even recorded the commercials a few times on this tape. It got to a point where they would call me when it came on because they knew how excited it made me. 😄
14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
* …Any Zelda game. Outside of Hylian gibberish, grunts, gasps, and fits of laughter, no one in the Zelda series ever says anything. I would like to hear someone speak. Especially Link. I’d love to hear him say something. At the same time, though, I know it’s a quirk of Zelda to have zero speaking in the games, so having a bunch of spoken dialogue may ruin the charm. *sigh* Tough decision…
15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
* Halo anything and Metroid anything. I’d love to see Master Chief and Samus either team up or battle. That would be amazing.
16: Character you’ve hated most? From what game?
* No one really comes to mind. There are a few characters who annoy me, but I can’t think of anyone I flat out loathe right now.
17: What game do you never tell people you play?
* None really come to mind. I’m not embarrassed about the games I play…though I do get interesting reactions when I say that I enjoyed Bayonetta.
18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
* NIER. GET ON THAT SHIT.
19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
* The whole Chrono series needs to be revived, and praised as it rightfully should.
20: What was the first video game you ever played?
* Ninja Gaiden. That shit was hard.
21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
* At this time, I am going to say Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3 because I am really obsessed with that series right now. I already have a renegade character lined up to replay with, and then another character to just replay a standard-to-me mostly paragon game with.
23: Biggest disappointment you’ve had in gaming?
* Once more, The Lord of the Rings: Conquest.
24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
* …In the middle, but more casual than hardcore. I play to have fun and learn as opposed to being “the best” or whatever.
25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
* I used Gameshark a lot on the PS2, but only to see what I could do for amusement reasons. I always felt like a creep for using cheats as a part of my normal gameplay. I just didn’t like it. I still don’t.
26: Handheld or console?
* Console. My eyes are too pathetic for all that tiny words reading. -_-
27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
* I get emotional towards the end of many games, but the one game that had me just…ugly face crying for a ridiculous amount of time was Nier. Fuck that game sometimes.
28: Which character’s clothes do you wish you owned the most?
* Link’s Zora Armor is the most balling outfit ever, and I spend way too much time daydreaming about wearing it.
29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
* Story. Gameplay is like a puzzle. Once I pick up the patterns, it kind of becomes second nature and I don’t really think about it once I master it. I mainly push through the sometimes redundancy of gameplay for plot and character and art…and sometimes music. It depends.
30: A game that hasn’t been localized in your country that you think should be localized?
* I NEED TYPE-O. TT___TT