☆彡 With the recent Berserk manga updates and my finally being able to watch the movies, I’m pretty happy right now. *_*
★彡 “Breath of Life” came on during Return of the King, and the subtitles read, “[Angelic Vocalizing]”. I detect no lies in that statement.
☆彡 I believe the iron throne belongs to Daenerys, and no one can change my mind. I may change on my own, mind you, but others cannot change it.
★彡 After I wash my hair and blow dry it, I usually go from Vegeta to Temari or Vegeta to Shikamaru. Today, I’m Shikamaru until I have the energy to style it. Mark believes my personality is almost identical to Shikamaru and he seems to like his hairstyle better, so I’ll stick to it for a while longer. For those who don’t speak Naruto, here you are: Temari to the left, and Shikamaru to the right.
☆彡 Gamestop took our broken XBox 360 for $87 in-store credit. I was expecting like $10 credit for it. Good stuff. I got The Witcher 2 and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Mark got Crackdown 2, three Mass Effect DLCs, and one Mass Effect theme. We still have like $7 left, so we may put that towards a reservation or something. It all depends.
★彡 Speaking of games:
- The Witcher 2: It is more challenging than the first. Fun, but challenging. Perhaps I am out of practice.
- Final Fantasy XIII-2: Caius is pissing me off. I hate regen (unless I’m using it…then it’s awesome). *sigh* It doesn’t help that no one in my party learned Cura yet, so it’s time to go work on that. Then it’s on!
- Lair of the Shadow Broker: It’s always good to see Liara again. We just left Azure Hotel. Yeah…I’m still shaking my head the level of fetishization the asaris get. I sometimes feel bad for them. It must be annoying to have these creepy men and women constantly letting you know that they want to have sex with you.
I plan to play more Lair of the Shadow Broker after this and then some The Witcher 2. I’m not looking forward to grinding in FFXIII-2 (lazy), but…I’ll work on it. *sigh*
☆彡 Distant Worlds is coming around again, and I have to save up at least $200 to get there. I’m not giving up. Regardless of how far I must travel, I am attending a video game symphony this year. That is my promise to myself!
★彡 Random (more like typical) Conversation:
- Person: “Are you okay?”
- Me: “Yes.”
- P: “Are you sure?”
- M: “Yes.”
- P: “You don’t look okay.”
- M: “I’m fine.”
- P: “Alright.”
- M: “…”
- P: “You know, you can always talk to me if you have a problem.”
- M: “Thank you. I will.”
- P: “…”
- M: “…”
- P: “I know how it feels to want to be alone. Ten years ago, I got divorced–
- M: “OH MY FUCKING GOD.”
☆彡 Rocky road ice cream will be the death of me. That and cream soda…red cream soda to be more specific. *sigh* Sweet death.
★彡 I don’t know what else to post, so I’m going to post this song “A Stranger” from A Perfect Circle. I’ve become incredibly addicted to it. A Perfect Circle has this strange way of perfectly verbalizing the things I cannot explain eloquently.
Cast the calming apple
Up and over satellites
To draw out the timid wild one,
To convince you it’s alright.
And I listen for the whisper
Of your sweet insanity ,
While I formulate
Denials of your affect on me.
You’re a stranger,
So what do I care?
You vanished today.
Not the first time, I hear,
Or the last.
What am I to do with all this silence?
Shy away, shy away, phantom.
Run away, terrified child.
Won’t you move away you, fucking tornado.
I’m better off without you
Tearing my world down.
Lovely~ I’m also in love with their website right now. Going to pretend I’m underwater and read their lyrics. *vanishes*