1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Mark, of course.
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Shy, I guess. Avoidant would be more accurate.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
He’s already home.
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Most of the time. I don’t get along with people who expect me to tolerate mistreatment. Then again, I don’t think anyone gets along with individuals who like to mistreat them.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
Introverted, intellectual, creative, and humorous individuals.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
I hope so.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Link. He looks like he’s plotting to jump on something he knows he shouldn’t be jumping on.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
It depends on the person that I am talking to.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
I don’t feel like looking at my phone. -_-
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
At this moment: Joga (Bjork), C.R.E.A.M. (Wu-Tang Clan), Black Ocean (Imeruat), Eclipse (Masashi Hamazu/Naoshi Mizuta/Mitsuo Suzuki), and Dayvd (Pogo)
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
NO. Do not touch my hair under any circumstance.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
Um…my birthday, I guess.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
No. He’s all the way in New York and I forgot his name.
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
They’re cool. I’m just grateful that horrible neighbor I had before is gone.
21. What are your bad habits?
Gratuitous swearing. I say ‘um’ and ‘oh’ a lot. Imagining battle scenes in the middle of most conversations.
22. Where would you like to travel?
Somewhere with a lot of grass, hills, and trees.
23. Do you have trust issues?
Definitely, and I see no reason to fix them. The less vulnerabilities, the better.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
It’s a tie between showering and eating.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
Hmm…I don’t know. I’m pretty okay with myself.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
Bargain with my schedule for more sleep.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
Hell no. This skin color is like caramel. *_*
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
I have no exes.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
I am married.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
Lot a very long one. Depending on where I tie it, it either looks like Sheva Alomar’s or Shikamaru Nara’s.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
None. It sounds unsanitary.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
No, but I’d love to play soccer/football.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Almost all of the time, yes. I never felt it was necessary to confess my feelings to the people I liked since I saw a future with none of them. I only opened up to Mark because I saw potential for a relationship.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
“Um…yeah…I’m going to go for a walk.”
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Um…basically everything Mark is.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Bookstores. If I am not careful, I will ruin my life in a bookstore.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
Never return there ever again.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
It depends on the offense and the person.
42. If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I’m having a normal day. LOL
43. Do you smile at strangers?
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
Bottom of the ocean.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
Toilet, money, food, and/or entertainment.
46. What are you paranoid about?
Things not going as they should. I do not like surprises.
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
Yes. All I did was sleep and wake up crappy. So, I might as well drink something that is actually delicious, and sleep well. /wetblanket
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
I don’t want anyone to find out pretty much 80% of my life. I only divulge information that I consider useless.
50. What was the color of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
I only wish to be better versions of myself.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
Um…I guess being fit would be nice since I want to be a better martial artist.
53. Favorite makeup brand?
None in particular, although I’m interested in e.l.f.
54. Favorite store?
Barnes & Noble
55. Favorite blog?
56. Favorite color?
If I had to choose one, silver.
57. Favorite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
Oven baked breaded chicken with mixed vegetables.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Yes. Mainly for art.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Basically, we’re playing Bushido Blade and he keeps cornering my character, so we start wrestling for his controller. Somehow, we ended up kissing during the struggle.
65. Are you hungry right now?
66. Do you like your online friends more than your real friends?
As far as I’m concerned, they all fall in the same friend category.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
69. Are you watching TV right now?
I’m watching Mark play Skyrim.
70. Names of your future children?
There will definitely be a Zelda if I have a girl. I’ll leave it at that.
71. Craving something? What?
72. What color are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One. Sometimes none.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
Um…maybe like five? I have this bear who is as tall as me (I’m 5’6″) but there is no space on the bed for him. So, he just watches us from across the room. It gets a little scary sometimes.
75. Favorite animal?
Lions are cool. I’m pretty much cool with the whole cat family.
76. What color is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Grape-nut ice cream. It’s so hard to find though! >_<
79. What color shirt are you wearing?
80. What color pants?
81. Favorite TV show?
So hard to choose! Um…I guess I’m really into Super Sentai. Have been for a while now…as in almost all of my life. LOL. It’s a really fun and carefree series. It always makes me happy. Gokaiger is especially awesome for putting all the different series together. *w*
82. Favorite movie?
Kind of caught between Amadeus and Donnie Darko. Amadeus involves great music and amazing storytelling, but Donnie Darko is so thought-provoking. It’s definitely tough. I hate to choose!
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
There’s a second one? Wow. I guess that answers that question.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Mean Girls. I probably quote that movie too much.
85. Favorite character from Mean Girls?
Damian. Everything he said was hilarious. My favorite: “She doesn’t even go here!”
86. Favorite character from Finding Nemo?
Crush. That’s a chill-ass turtle.
87. First person you talked to today?
Mark, I think. I remember a telemarketer called my phone, but I don’t know if I spoke to her first or Mark.
88. Last person you talked to today?
Still talking to Mark, so I guess Mark.
89. Name a person you hate?
I hate people who hurt children and animals. I hate rapists. I hate robbers. I hate predators in general. I wish they could be shipped off to some penitentiary in space where no one on Earth has to breathe the same air as them again.
90. Name a person you love?
Too many to list.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
In theaters? Skyfall. At home? The Prestige.
96. Favorite actress?
97. Favorite actor?
98. Do you tan a lot?
I was born tan. 8|
99. Have any pets?
One cat…who might as well be ten cats.
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
I’ve been told that I do.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
A few things, but not so much that I would wish to go back and change it. You live, you learn.
103. Can you spell well?
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Nope. If they mattered, they would be here.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
No. Sounds boring.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I don’t think so. If I did, I wasn’t trying to.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
Something more productive, I guess.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
Yes. Bills. I hate bills.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
…Pretty sure I answered this already.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
113. What was your childhood nickname?
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
Yes. Especially Skyward Sword and the retro games I downloaded from the shopping channel.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
Just Skyrim’s amazing music. *.*
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
Yes, especially when I’m sick. That’s the only thing I’ll eat.
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favorite book?
I REFUSE TO CHOOSE. >:|
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
122. Is stealing ever okay?
No, but I can understand why someone would steal necessities if (s)he or his/her loved ones were on the verge of death or something.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
125. Do you believe in true love?
No. Honestly, concepts like “true love” and “soulmates” are really dangerous to relationships because it breeds hubris. A successful relationship is promised to no one.
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
Solitude, silence, video games, music, food, sleep, cats, cuddling, rain, snow, books, tea, cooking, stargazing, and good movies or TV shows.
128. Would you change your name?
Um…it sounds like fun at first, but I’m so used to “Kerri” that if someone called me something else I would forget it’s me. LOL
129. What your zodiac sign?
Cancer the Crab.
130. Do you like subway?
Yes. I enjoy both the restaurant and the place where you wait for trains to come.
131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I guess Mark would be my best friend of the opposite sex, and if he likes me then I’m happy.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
…I think I answered this too.
133. Favorite lyrics right now?
Bush – “Sound of Winter”
134. Can you count to one million?
I’m sure I can but I’d rather not.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I convinced this little kid that I had a dragon living in my house during my childhood. He was legit terrified. I was a horrible child. LOL
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
CLOSE THEM SHITS. I hate open doors when I sleep.
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
Prefer curly. Mine is straight at the moment.
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
Autumn. (Breaking the rules, guys. I’m out of control.)
141. Night or Day?
142. Favorite month?
Um…October, I guess. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
147. Mars or Snickers?
I thought Mars made Snickers…
148. What’s your favorite quote?
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
My logic is telling me no~ but my eyeballs, my eyeballs are telling me yes~
150. Get the closet book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?