[I am not done with the series yet, so I’ll have to add things as I get further along.]
- The animation is gorgeous in this show.
- I really thought Nobuteru Yuki did the character designs for this show. I’m shocked. o_o
- Naturally, Yoko Kanno’s compositions are amazing. Who would think otherwise? No one…right? e_e
- I am never grossed out by these sibling lusting for sibling scenarios in animes. /sarcasm
- At this moment, I don’t like Silvia at all. Her hard-on for her brother is bad enough, but the whole bullying Reika because Sirius may or may not like her thing is just…no.
- I don’t like Apollo too much either, but I believe he and Silvia will become more tolerable once they get over their irritating tendencies. I am praying to you, O God of Character Development.
- Okay, whose idea was it to have the characters orgasm every time their Vectors merge and why? ( ¬ _ ¬ )
- Sirius is so dramatic and fabulous with his roses and poetry.
- Aquarion, vectors, and elements are really cool. The first thing that came to mind was: “I would love to RP this minus the moaning every time vectors merge”. I’m also a sucker for military academies. I blame Balamb Garden for that completely. Anyway, I know DEAVA isn’t necessarily an academy…more of an organization…but it still reminds me of an academy.
So far, I’ll give it a 6 out of 10. I’ll see how I feel when it’s all over.