1: What do you like to do in your spare time?
* Write, draw, read, play video games, or watch movies/TV.
2: Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
Drink: green tea
3: If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
* I would never spend $100,000 in a week, even if Mark and I had billions at our disposal. Well…if we’re buying a home or something, that’s one thing. But to just spend $100,000 at the mall or something is an absolute no. My first priority is savings and investments so my family, future children, future grandchildren, etc. won’t have to want when I am gone. Once everyone is taken care of, I’d like to have at least one million in savings and decent investments. I will spend money on necessities, charity, random art projects, classes (whether for college or miscellaneous skills), and hobbies, but the most I see myself spending in a week is…$1,000-$2,000.
4: Name a favorite of each: book, movie, TV show.
These change from time to time.
Book: Atlas Shrugged
TV Show: Star Trek (still leaning more towards Deep Space Nine)
5: If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
* I would like to spend it with Siddhartha Gautama/Buddha. I want to speak with him about our world right now and hear his stance on every possible issue we can cover in 48 hours.
6: Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
* Food: okra; Drink: anything bitter; Color: orange
7: What do you spend most of your money on?
* Bills. I’d say 90% of my money goes towards bills and debts…just to put into perspective how poor I am. XDD
8: What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
* Anything comfortable.
9: Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, TV show.
* Let’s just call this recent book, movie, and TV show that was so bad it angered me.
Book: Fifty Shades of Grey (I watched porns with better plots)
Movie: Silent Hill: Revelation (I’m glad we saw this at the dollar theater because if we paid $20 for this…I’d be so heated.)
TV Show: American Idol (a.k.a. weeks of talentless fame addicts followed by weeks of a small group of decent singers who are voted off based on their popularity until a mediocre yet well-liked singer ends up winning before fading into obscurity.)
10: If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
* Nothing. At the end of the day, celebrities are still strangers, and there are a lot of boundaries when it comes to strangers. So, I wouldn’t say or do anything. I’d just do what I always do on planes: have manners, cooperate, and make the trip as pleasant as possible for everyone around me.
11: What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
* A 5 foot teddy bear.
12: What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have.
* The fact that I enjoy solitude freaks people out a lot. I’m usually accused of holding some dark upsetting secret, plotting something, or disapproving of the people around me simply because I enjoy silence. And I’m the one with an overactive imagination. LOL
13: What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
* To let someone else control my life is the biggest insult to myself that I can think of. It’s one thing to follow orders for money or some other means of survival, but the idea of allowing someone to tell me what I can or cannot enjoy simply because they insist on it is unacceptable.
14: What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
* Outside of the obvious utilities, (1) Multiple bathrooms, (2) Plenty of counter space in the kitchen, (3) Plenty of space between my home and my neighbors’ homes, (4) a garage, and (5) a front and/or back yard to garden.
15: If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
* Preferably any animal with wings so I can travel around the world and harass people for bread.
16:Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not perform with.)
* The Spice Girls might be fun to go on tour with.
17: Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
Album: Nier Replicant/Gestalt OST
Song: Yoko Kanno and Ilaria Graziano – “Christmas in the Silent Forest”
18: Why is your favorite band your favorite?
* Despite the amount of years they’ve been out, their style remained mostly consistent and their lyrics are still very easy to relate to. I also like the songs Thom Yorke did on his own.
19: How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
* Willingly? None. I’d like to see Radiohead, Daft Punk, Muse, Bjork, Beyonce, Fleetwood Mac, and many composers.
20: What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
* I love “Army of Me” by Bjork. I like to listen to the lyrics whenever I need motivation to do something difficult.
21:Who do you ship?
* Well, most of the couples I ship are already canon. I guess the only non-canon one that stands out is Regal x Zelos. I wouldn’t call it a crack ship, but it’s still relatively unpopular.