1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
* Mark. He’s at work. 😦
4. Are you easy to get along with?
* It depends on my mood and the person attempting to “get along” with me…because I have nothing to say to bigots.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
* Yes. After laughing at me for being drunk, of course.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
* Mysterious, intelligent introverts.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
* I hope so.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
* Link. He’s being way too quiet right now, so more than likely he’s doing something bad.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
* Only when it gets very vulgar and detailed.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
* I don’t have a phone, so no text messages.
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
* Wow, this is hard. I guess I’ll just go with the songs I’ve been listening to recently:
(1) Cloud Surfing
(2) Mother of Dragons
(3) Sod Off
(4) Hand to Hand
(5) Historia Crux
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
15. What good thing happened this summer?
* Um…I finally beat The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
20. Do you like your neighbors?
* The ones next to us are okay. The ones behind us must have issues with their noise level…inside and outside their apartment.
21. What are your bad habits?
* Smoking and junk/fast food.
22. Where would you like to travel?
* Wales. Canada. London. New Zealand. Tokyo. Back to Jamaica, specifically Negril. That’s about it.
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favorite part of your daily routine?
* Getting out of work clothes, turning on the XBox, and playing a game or watching Hulu.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
* I’m not uncomfortable with any part of my body. There is always room for improvement, physically and otherwise, but it is not so important to me that it brings me discomfort.
26. What do you do when you wake up?
* Bargain with my schedule for more time to sleep.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
* Neither. My skin color is just the way I like it.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
* I don’t have an exes…so no.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
* I am married.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
* Ugh. No. I would never have a threesome. Liking one person enough to make physical contact with their bodily fluids is hard enough. It’s just impossible to reach that level of adoration for two people at once.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
* I’ll pass. LOL
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
* I don’t play sports…because I’m too out of shape to. I would love to play soccer or do something that involves swimming.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
* Without TV.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
* Of course. I can’t find the logic in telling every person I have feelings for that I have feelings for them.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
* “I have to pee” or some other excuse to disappear.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
* I’m going to sound like a cheeseball right now, but Mark is my dream guy. He’s funny, bright, affectionate, and cute. Naturally, he has flaws, but even his flaws are adorable tbh. So…yeah… My dream guy is basically all of those things.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
* Stores that revolve around books, hobbies, or various fictional universes are right up my alley. I also love to go to Bath & Body Works to be creepy and smell things for a really long time.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
* I’m already out of high school, and my only ambition in high school was to get the fuck out of high school.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
* When it comes to really serious offenses like assault, no. There is no second chance after that. But if I was not in harm’s way and the person is practically begging for it then yes. They can work for that forgiveness if that is what they want.
42. If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean?
* That I am being my normal self. LOL
43. Do you smile at strangers?
* No. The last time I made that mistake some creep started being inappropriate and then started asking me for money.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
* Bottom of the ocean.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
* Money…food…an uncontrollable urge to piss.
46. What are you paranoid about?
* Anyone who stands too close to me or behind me for a long period of time.
47. Have you ever been high?
48. Have you ever been drunk?
* Yes. Once was enough.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
* My patience level. That’s about it.
53. Favourite makeup brand?
* On the rare occasion that I try makeup to amuse myself, I use ELF or Black Radiance.
54. Favourite store?
* Book Nooks.
55. Favourite blog?
* I don’t know. I don’t feel like flipping through my bookmarks to choose a favorite.
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
* Bibimbap. Hot and cold. I refuse to choose.
58. Last thing you ate?
* Japanese-style curry with rice.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
* Japanese-style curry with rice.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
* Some art competition…for art.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
* Playing Bushido Blade with Mark, started wrestling each other, and then we kissed.
65. Are you hungry right now?
* I’m not really hungry, but I am in the mood for crab rangoon.
66. Do you like your online friends more than your real friends?
* …Online friends and real friends are just friends to me. I never really thought to separate them, though I can understand why some may wish to.
67. Facebook or Twitter?
* Neither. Not enough nerd shit and jokes.
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
* Tumblr…because it has nerd shit and jokes.
69. Are you watching tv right now?
* I guess Hulu counts as TV, yes.
70. Names of your best friends?
* Tiffa and Mark.
71. Craving something? What?
* Crab rangoon! Ugh, I need some crab rangoon or I’m going to strangle myself.
72. What colour are your towels?
* Just about every color.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
* No. One is too big for the bed while the others have been commandeered by Link.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
* Cats. Domestic cats. Wild cats. Cats that will kill me if they had the chance but I still find them cute.
76. What colour is your underwear?
* Magenta. I only remember this because I had to snip loose threads from it earlier.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
* Grapenut…even though it’s fucking impossible to find. So, I usually settle for rocky road.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
* Of all time? Geeeez. I don’t know. That’s tough. I do like Deep Space Nine a lot. Shit, I love all the Star Trek series, but DSN is dear to me.
82. Favourite movie?
* Still stuck between Donnie Darko and Amadeus.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
* …There’s a Mean Girls 2?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
* Mean Girls.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
* That turtle. I think his name was Crush.
87. First person you talked to today?
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
* I don’t hate anyone specifically, but I do have a general hatred for people who enjoy making life difficult for others. For example, bullies, racists, sexists, the various other types of bigots, hyper-aggressive asshats, and so on.
90. Name a person you love?
* I love many people.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
* No. My urge to punch people usually comes after an annoying incident occurs.
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
* I don’t know…like three?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
* A lot.
95. Last movie you watched?
* The Wolverine a.k.a Hugh Jackman running around topless and being angry for two hours.
96. Favourite actress?
* Halle Berry
97. Favourite actor?
* Geez…either Gary Oldman or Timothy Dalton.
98. Do you tan a lot?
* I’m permanently tan, so there is no need for that.
99. Have any pets?
* One cat.
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
* According to recent exams, my highest WPM was 100 and my slowest was 81.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
* There are things in my past I wish never happened, but I don’t regret them. It just seems like a waste of time to dwell on things that I can’t change.
103. Can you spell well?
* I believe so.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
* Honestly, no.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
* …The fuck is a bonfire party? I guess that answers that question.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
* Not purposely. I do recall some dudes who took rejection poorly. That’s not really my fault though.
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
* Um…I could do some laundry right now, but I’ll wait until later.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
* Yes, I believe it’s called a crush.
111. Do you have trust issues?
* Deja vu.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
* I can’t recall. Nine times out of ten, I cry alone and far away from everyone.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
* The same nickname I have now: Kerri.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
115. Do you play the Wii?
* Not recently.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
* No. Watching/Listening to Jane Eyre.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
* Brave New World.
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
* I don’t believe so. I’ve been called mean several times in the past, but it’s always for being asocial, defending myself (how awful of me) and/or choosing a logical decision over an emotional one.
122. Is cheating ever okay?
* No. It’s generally not okay to promise someone one thing and then choose to do the opposite.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
* I believe in lust at first sight, but not love.
125. Do you believe in true love?
* True love is a strange phrase. Love is supposed to be true by definition, isn’t it? ~Aaaand I’m overcomplicating things, as always. LOL. Sorry.
126. Are you currently bored?
127. What makes you happy?
* Being around the people I love and being alone with my hobbies. Also, food. Also, adventures. That’s about it.
128. Would you change your name?
* Nope. I actually really like my name.
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
* Both the restaurant and the method of transportation, yes.
131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
* Mark is my best friend of the opposite sex, so I’m okay with hat.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
* …Pretty sure I answered this too.
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
* Billy Joel – My Life.
134. Can you count to one million?
* Yes, but I have more entertaining things to do.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
* When I was younger, I convinced my neighbor’s son that there was a dragon living in my apartment.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
* CLOSED. It is very serious for me.
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
* Naturally curly, presently straight.
139. Brunette or Blonde?
* For myself, brunette. In terms of attractiveness…brunette.
140. Summer or Winter?
141. Night or Day?
142. Favourite month?
* Uh…I guess October. Halloween is my favorite holiday, so…yeah.
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
* May I choose all of the above? If not, white, I guess.
145. Tea or Coffee?
146. Was today a good day?
* Yeah. I got a new book about Sun Wukong/Monkey.
147. Mars or Snickers?
* Never had Mars, so Snickers.
148. What’s your favourite quote?
Albert Einstein: “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.” That quote really changed my perspective on everything while I was in high school. It still does.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
* My innate need to be pragmatic is telling me no, but I’ve seen some shit. LOL. I’m just going to pretend I’m seeing things because the thought of being followed about by dead humans is not comforting.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
* “Not Cersei. Tyrion. He swore it, in open court. And the kingslayer swore it as well.”