1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
*** I don’t have an iPod or a working mp3 player at that, so I’m just going to list six songs I listen to a lot:
Beyonce’s entire album. ALL OF IT. THE DVD TOO.
- Bioshock Infinite – Battle For Columbia IV
- Drag-on Dragoon 3 – Ending D Boss Theme
- Drag-on Dragoon 3 – Mission Select Menu
- Lightning Returns: FFXIII – The Glittering City of Yusnaan
- Dragon Age: Origins – The Fade Combat
Honorable mention: LRFFXIII – Bhunivelze/Final Battle. It’s your typical fighting a video game god track, but damn if those vocals do not make me emotional. The female vocals alone just destroy me. Ugh. Beautiful. *wipes tears*
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
*** This is honestly tough. There are too many geniuses on this planet whose brains I would love to pick at.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
*** …concerning Jarlaxle’s sincerity.”
4) What do you think about most?
*** Nine times out of ten I am brainstorming for a story, planning a drawing, or letting my imagination take me wherever it feels like going that day.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
*** No, although I had classmates in elementary school put my name in the Pepper-Ann theme song and sing it repeatedly.
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
*** Kind of. I am not afraid of the dark or open doors, but when a door is opened while it is dark I become terrified.
7) What’s your religion?
*** I like to quote Abraham Lincoln on questions like these, so allow me quote him:”When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” That pretty much sums up the philosophy of Buddhism too. Thanks, Mr. Lincoln.
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
*** Something I don’t want to do but have to do.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
*** I’m usually caught between Radiohead and The Smashing Pumpkins.
10) What was the last lie you told?
*** “I didn’t hear you.” It’s really aggravating how far some individuals will go to communicate with someone who barely passes as their acquaintance. I spoke to you once like five thousand years ago. Why are you shouting my name across a store like we’re familiar or something? Go away.
11) Do you believe in karma?
*** Yes, but not in the way I often hear others describe it. I do not believe there is some great spirit out there making a checklist of all the good and bad you do. I think karma is our actions responding to the state of our minds. For example, a thief who becomes so plagued with guilt that (s)he cannot think rationally, and unintentionally makes a foolish decision that gets himself/herself caught. Or, another example, a kind person who is always proud of his/her actions, and in turn attracts individuals who constantly reward them for their pleasant ways. That is the best way I can explain my vision of karma.
12) What does your URL mean?
*** It’s a play on Link’s title as the hero of time.
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
*** My greatest weakness is…instant gratification. My greatest strength is persistence.
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
*** Manu Bennett. Idris Elba. Dave Bautista. Lee Min-ho. The list is long. ( /) _ (\ )
15) How do you vent your anger?
*** I write. I draw. I listen to music. I read. I take long showers. I play video games. That’s about it.
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
*** Yes. Mostly books, video games, soundtracks, and stationery.
17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
*** Um…there is always room for improvement. I don’t think I will ever be 100% content with who I am, and I am okay with that. I find a lot of joy in improving myself.
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
*** I hate the sound of thumping, especially when I am trying to focus or sleep. I love the sound of cats meowing. There is really nothing like it. It’s so cute. ;-;
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
*** “What if I wasn’t poor?”
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
*** Well…I believe there is a possibility that both exists, but I still demand concrete proof before I say it is definite.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
*** Desk with my right arm. Link with my left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
*** Noodles. Mark made ramen.
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
*** Hospital. Hospitals are the worst.
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
*** I really can’t think of any, so I’m just going to say Gackt.
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
*** To make living as pleasant for myself and others as possible.
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
*** Yes and yes. I crashed the first time I drove…into a coca-cola ad. It was at a gas station. I reversed at the wrong angle and backed into it. Luckily, it was late, the sign was not damaged (though my car was), and no one was around to be hurt.
27) What was the last movie you saw?
*** In theaters, The Desolation of Smaugh. Recently, Amelie.
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
*** Second-degree burn on my entire right forearm and some of my right thigh. Fire is not my element. At all.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
*** Writing–two stories this time. I’m a fucking mess.
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
*** Yes. Some people just enjoy being annoying. No helping that. LOL
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
*** As the saying goes: “I don’t hold grudges. I remember the facts.” Knowing what others are capable of is the closest we get to social background checks. The same way one wouldn’t hire a thief to work around valuable things, I don’t want to befriend a lowlife who doesn’t know how to leave well enough alone.
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
*** New battery for my laptop. It really sucks have a laptop with no mobility since I have to leave it plugged in all the time.
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
*** …I don’t get questions like these. Sorry. If someone likes me, okay. If they dislike me, okay. I don’t understand the point of forcing someone to like me, or relying on “secret weapons” to convince someone to like me.
38) Where is your best friend?
*** Well, she’s as much of a hermit as I am, so more than likely home.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
*** I don’t know. I was more than likely watching TV or playing video games.
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
*** Yes. If I had a clone we would have everything in common. That sounds like an ideal friend to me.
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
*** Assuming I know how to swim, I will save the dog. Jobs can always be replaced…as tedious as the process is…but a drowning dog forever etched in my memory will make things like productivity very difficult.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
(a) I want to say no but I already know a handful of people who will become pissed at me for not saying anything. I just hate the idea of burdening others as much as I hate the idea of people rushing to spend time with me out of pity.
(b) Sleep in, eat well, play a lot, and that’s it.
(c) No. Death is an absolute in life. There is no point in being afraid of it…much like taxes, insurance, and other dreadful things.
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
*** Just one song? Wow, that’s hard. Well, “Hand-to-Hand” has been like magic for my mood ever since I heard it.
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
*** Giving each other space to do your own things (rather than forcing yourselves to become this uni-person), being respectful even when you’re arguing, and keeping outsiders out of your relationship. The latter is the biggest one in my opinion. You have to learn early on to look into the eyes of people who are always sticking their nose in your relationship and say: “Mind your fucking business.” It sounds mean but drawing that line in the sand is important.
45) How can I win your heart?
*** Get out of my face. LOL, I’m kidding. But really. If you’re the type of person who says: “Well, you look busy. I’m going to go over here if you need me.” I will adore you forever.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
*** I believe so. Individuals with mental illnesses view life in ways sane people never will, and a large part of that has to do with the fact that they spend a lot of time in their own minds. And where else to find creativity but the mind.
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
*** Teaching myself to draw. Yes, my brother was a major influence on that decision, but I have to give myself some credit too for continuing long after he was gone. I get so sappy thinking of all the nights I spent as a girl playing VHS tapes, pausing scenes, drawing them, and repeating until I had piles of my own drawings to feel proud of. It was definitely one of the highlights of my life. Hard work really does pay off. It always does.
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
*** “BRB” LOL. I’m garbage. I know.
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
*** Black, silver, and teal. All three together is just…yes, please.
51) What is your current desktop picture?
*** Mass Effect.
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
*** I would have to choose the most vile tyrant from the long list of vile tyrants in this world, and hope that another vile tyrant does not take his place.
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
*** “What do you think about me?” or “How do you feel about me?”. BRICKS WILL BE SHAT.
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
*** Telekinesis. Always telekinesis.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
*** I wouldn’t mind going back to my childhood and reliving one of the summers where I did nothing but play outside.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
*** I can’t think of one singular experience. I would have to erase years, places, and people.
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
*** Wet blanket time! Yay! Um…sex is a huge commitment for me. I couldn’t just sleep with someone because I find them attractive. Not that I find anything wrong with that. I just can’t do it. I’m really…iffy about touching others unless I believe I know them extremely well. That’s all.
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
*** I already listed some.