Today was an extremely shitty day until:
- This gif popped up on my dash again. Bless.
- Age of Ultron trailer leaked and then Marvel decided to release the official trailer and blame Hydra. Amazing.
- Talking to my friends and brother about nerd shit. I’m such a hermit and I don’t talk to them enough and I don’t deserve them. I’m sorry.
- Having that weird writing moment when a convo between your characters enlightens you about something in your life and you don’t know if your subconscious is telling you something or what but it’s hella freaky.
- Finally saw Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion. I live for
that battle betweenMami and Homura.
- Listening to Fleet Foxes. It’s been too long.
- I know Halloween is less than ten days away, but adulthood is pointless without freedom so I’ll eat candy whenever the fuck I want.
I still have that weird sinking feeling that always comes with a bad day. You know, that “ickiness”. So I’m going to eat candy, find more things to smile/laugh at, take a long shower, probably cry, drink hot cocoa, and start on Aku no Hana since it’s been at the top of my watchlist since the dawn of time. *sigh* I’m not sure why I wish to endure half the things I endure, but I do. I am doing it. It is done. I will give myself some credit for not giving up too easily.