- Now that 2014 is drawing to an end I can say that this year sucked. Maybe 2015 will be better? Maybe? Please?
- I’m not feeling the holidays this year. No lights. No trees. Don’t want presents. Don’t really want to buy presents, but I’ll do it for my loved ones. I just can’t wait until Christmas is over with so I don’t have to deal with all the inconveniences that come with it tbh. Thankfully, Mark is on the same page. We already agreed that we’re going to be Scrooges this year and just skip the holiday altogether. He’s just going to spend it playing Destiny and I’m going to spend it writing. All of that just sounds marvelous to me.
- I would like to continue our yearly tradition of watching a movie every Christmas. We like to go to the latest showing possible so we can have little to no one in the theater with us. There was a year when no one showed up but us, and we were so happy. We got to act like the giggling idiots we are.
- Kaine is my spirit animal. I need to play Nier again for my queen. ( * w * )
- Been watching plenty of Catfish. That entire show is just fucked up. Please be careful when dating online. Best case scenario the person you are talking to is the person they say they are. Somewhere in the middle, you get catfished. Worst case scenario, you are lured into a dangerous situation. So, yeah, stay vigilant.
- I would really love some ham right now.
- I would also love to discover more soundtracks. Each one has a gem in it if you search hard enough. I am discovering that as I flip through the OSTs of movies I saw recently.
- It warms my heart to rebuild relationships once considered hopeless. Don’t get me wrong. There are some relationships I look back on and I say: “That person never cared about me. I was being used and mistreated all along. Not even going to cross that bridge again.” But there are those meaningful relationships that always have the potential to flourish. It just needs the right degree of honesty, of attention, of space, of affection, and so on. Not every relationship is going to be about clinging to one another 24/7. Sometimes, you both have to live parallel lives, always side-by-side but never intersecting. That is the best way I can put it. Ignore me. -_-
I’m off. Got some writing to do. Believe it or not, right after Nanowrimo I got a burst of inspiration, and now I am ~140,000 words into my story. Yeah. Typical. LOL. I should probably try out Destiny too since Mark has been harassing me about it, and then continue my playthrough as a human mage. I’m slightly annoyed that a bug in the game prevented me from getting my achievement for killing all the high dragons… but I’ll overlook it for now. A patch did come in so maybe when I kill a dragon on this human mage file it’ll kick in finally.
If I don’t get around to saying it when the time comes, enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate. If you don’t celebrate any holidays then no worries. Just enjoy the day off.