Welcome to the first YISA–or “Yes, I’m Still Alive”–entry.
Basically, I’m such a lazy piece of shit that writing a full entry can be a bother at times, so I’m just going to put these little updates in between to give excuses for why I am not updating regularly. Go, me~
So, here are my excuses… um… reasons for not updating regularly:
- Breath of the Wild has consumed my life.
- The Breath of the Wild OST has me shedding nonstop tears.
- Nier: Automata has consumed my life.
- The Nier: Automata OST has me shedding nonstop tears.
- Mystic Messenger has consumed my life.
- Otome games in general have consumed my life.
- More tears.
- I still love FFXV and I always need to spend time with the boys. :*
- From Monday ’til Friday I am basically a tired, irritated mess and I will rip your face off if you try to talk to me before I have my coffee. ^^
- Saturday and Sunday are my days to cleanse my soul and if anyone tries to take that from me then I will rip more faces off. ^^;;
- I’m writing my story. And when I’m not writing my story I am thinking of things to write in my story.
- I’m working on my art regularly. I feel and see myself improving. I amaze myself somtimes. Huhuhu~
- When I am not doing one of the above on my free time then I am either living at Studio Movie Grill with Mark (lmao), watching dumb shit on YouTube, or catching up on TV shows I missed.
… So, there it is. I really want to get into all the wonderful, amazing, beautiful, cleansing, heavenly, divine hobbies of mine, but they keep piling on and on and on… which is great for me tbh. Mass Effect: Andromeda is right around the corner and then Episode Gladiolus and then Persona 5 after that. YES. I AM READY.
Okay, that’s about it. Those are all my excuses/reasons for not being active.
I want to post a detailed entry soon so I can really get into all the things I have been adoring lately, but alas… I am but one fangirl with limited time and energy. #firstworldproblems
Aight. That’s it. Daylight is burning faster thanks to losing an hour, so I need to get on it before bedtime creeps up on me like it always does. Hahaha… I want another vacation so bad. In time… In time…
Alrighty. Sending good vibrations~~~~