- I got called “talkative” yesterday. The world must be ending. In my defense the guy I was talking to was cool as hell. It’s easy to talk to people like that no matter how introverted or extroverted you are.
- Me trying to enjoy songs that are nice but have problematic lyrics/artists:
- The best decision I ever made was buying this huge jar of coconut oil at Costco for like $16. There is so much of it and I use coconut oil for everything–deep conditioning my hair, moisturizing my skin, for some of my food and drinks, everything. And despite how much I use it there is still way too much. I’m glad it doesn’t expire until 2020. Anyway, I have nothing but praise for coconut oil. Use that shit like your life depends on it.
- FFXIII-2: I decided to continue my replay after like two years, and now I’m finally at the end of the game. That doesn’t mean I’m ready to face the final boss though. I did manage to get Serah and Noel’s ravager and commando roles to 99 but everything else is around level 40. I really don’t know how I got this far with such a shitty saboteur and synergist level. Without a doubt I made things way harder than they needed to be by completely ignoring those roles. The medic role is not an issue because the monster in my party (IDK his actual name since I renamed him Francis) is a great medic, so that role will probably be the last one that I touch. What else is left? Sentinel? That tells you how much I actually play that role. LOL. Yeah, I have a lot of work to do before I see the end. Also, Lightning Returns is finally falling into the $20 range, and I did say I would pick up a used copy once the price was low enough. The FFXIII trilogy is lacking in many areas but never combat. I love the battle systems. Maybe I’ll trade in some games I’m not playing and knock the price down. We’ll see.
- Life Is Strange: Can’t wait for the next episode. It’s far from perfect but it’s still interesting enough to keep watching on Youtube whenever it gets released.
- Watching “The X-Files” and “The Lone Gunmen” all week made me realize that Langly is in my top twenty in terms of favorite fictional characters. He is just the quintessential nerd character that is brilliant when it comes to the things that matter to him and then a complete mess in every other department. LOL. I’m so disappointed that “The Lone Gunmen” got cancelled so quickly. It is so much like “Firefly” in that it has great characters, great stories, and the perfect balance of drama, suspense, action, and comedy. Also, like “Firefly”, Fox cancelled it long before its time. I would love to see more from “The X-Files” and “The Lone Gunmen” in the future, even if it is just a movie. One can hope, I guess.
- I’m really loving Nintendo this year. New 3DS system and Majora’s Mask this month, Xenoblade Chronicles on the 3DS in April, and then a rumored live-action Zelda series on Netflix. There’s also the rumor of the new Starfox and Zelda games on the Wii U coming out this year too. Even more reason to fangirl Nintendo than usual right now.
- There is a Spaceball sequel in the works too. Yes, 2015. YES. Keep it coming!
Okay, that’s about it. Going to upload some ACNL pictures I took after not playing for like one year with the same pointless comments. As usual. -_-
What the fuck, Resetti. I don’t need this.
My house is garbage yet it represents me perfectly.
Away. Stop asking dumb ass questions.
Um… No? Also, excuse me?
Ugh, Kabuki is the best. If he moved away I would be devastated.
I love this exterior, but all the flowers and hydrangeas had to go. Maybe it’ll look better in the spring? 😐