Insert witty comment about riding the Bull.
110+ hours later I am done with playthrough #1 as a qunari mage. Now I am working on playthrough #2 as a human mage. What can I say? I really like being a mage. I think for my third playthrough I will play as a dalish rogue on nightmare mode, but I’m not making any promises. At least not on the mage part. LOL
Anyway, I am going to discuss my impression of DA:I now that I am done with the game.
Spoilers ahead, of course. Beware, turn back if you’re not done, this is the point of no return, etc.
Posted by Kato on December 2, 2014
Freya Adaar, my pouty qunari mage.
I am in love with Dragon Age: Inquisition right now. It was worth standing outside Gamestop at midnight in the freezing cold for. And more. Of course, no game is flawless, so I will just list some pros and cons. I will keep them spoiler-free ’til the ‘read more’ section. You have been warned~
- Bioware promised more exploration, and they were not lying. Each area is massive. It can be overwhelming at times, in a good way. You can either travel by foot or on horseback, gather materials, fight baddies, and tackle some other collection-type side quests along the way. The world is pretty much a meticulous RPG player’s wet dream. There is never too little things to collect or perfect. Seriously, I’m about about 35 hours in and I’m not even close to tackling all the sidequests.
- The story so far is well-written. I find myself spending a good deal of time in the codex because I actually want to research everything and get to know everything about Thedas and its mythos. The thing that stands out to me is how often DA:I makes you question your own views. In the beginning, I was a hardcore mage rebellion supporter who pretty much rolled her eyes at every religious zealot I ran into. Now, I am actually questioning if the circles are actually a good thing, and witnessing how powerful faith truly is. Strange, huh? Characters like Vivienne (fierce queen!), for example, have rigid beliefs that can annoy anyone who disagrees; however, Bioware does a great job at making characters like Vivienne reasonable and passionate about their cause rather than some “Hey, just jump the bandwagon and hate this person” type of character. She is the reason why I am considering the benefits of the circle over complete mage freedom because her arguments are both valid and well-researched. I love that! IRL and in RPGs, I love characters who are able to change my mind without lashing out, hurling insults, being an all-out asshole, etc. It really pays to keep an open mind, and allow the characters around you to offer their valuable input. After all, this is their world too, right? As someone shaping history, it is only right to take in the things you want to hear as well as the things you do not want to hear. The writers at Bioware are…excellent. Seriously.
- While I’m on the topic of characters, I really love every single character. Even the ones I thought I would not care for ended up surprising me in the end. Solas comes to mind. The more I spoke to him about, the more I realized he was the type of person I like: full of knowledge and mostly eager to share it. Even someone like Sera who barely makes sense most of the time is interesting once you get a hang of her way of speaking.
- The world is beautiful! My actual reaction to one place (Val Royeaux) was: “Oh hell yes.” LOL. It’s one of those you-have-to-see-it type of things, but it is definitely up there with Skyrim.
- The customization system is great. I have no complaints. Being able to craft and modify my own gear is a much needed touch.
- The battle system takes the good things from DA:O and DA2, and really works with them. Once more, no complaints.
- The perks I received from the deluxe edition were nice (but somewhat troublesome. Will discuss below), especially the Bog Unicorn. And the Red Hart. I think the latter was a part of it. Not sure. Either way, it is really cute. Makes me feel like Princess Mononoke. LOL
- Glitches, glitches everywhere. I can handle it when it’s just some missing limbs or choppy voices, but there was a moment or two when I had to restart the game because it got stuck. And they always happen during conversations too. Thankfully, I am one of those gamers who saves like every 15-20 minutes. So… I am thankful for that.
- This is less of a game issue, and more of an EA issue. I purchased the deluxe edition of DA:I which comes with a bunch of in-game perks plus a soundtrack. Well, first of all, EA dropped the ball of the soundtrack thing. Many people are without a soundtrack because their website is fucking up, and I am one of those people. It sucks because I actually like the music in this game. A lot. Furthermore, the perks were…disappointing. On top of glitches teamed with bad luck that caused me to be without my special gear for the first 7-8 hours of the game (until I eventually found a way to fix it), the armor and staff itself were weak. I am finding it better to just use the schematics offered to customize my own gear. Then again, giving a high-powered weapon and armor at the start of the game would make things too easy so…it is just a minor yet understandable complaint. At least they offered the schematics, right? Overall, the biggest issue with the deluxe edition was the soundtrack, but they’re supposedly working on it. I’ll just have to wait.
- More of a personal issue, but I hate having to hold and select dialogue choices rather than highlighting and selecting like other Bioware games. I did mess around with some stuff in the options menu in hopes of fixing it…to no avail. I could be missing something, so do not pay too much attention to this. I have been reading about a few complaints over the ‘voice not directly quoting written text’ thing, but it has not been a major issue for me. There was one time when I choose what I believed was a laid-back choice, and my inquisitor went into full asshole mode (which lead to some disapproval). Nothing a reload couldn’t fix. LOL
Overall, if I had to give this game a score, it would be a 9/10. Which is pretty much the score most reviews gave. Then again, I am not a picky person. I always look for three things in an RPG: moving story, interesting characters, and decent mechanics. DA:I delivers all of those things, and more. If you have the funds and you’ve been debating about playing it, go play it. Just know that it will steal a lot of your time without your knowing. Seriously, hours just disappear when I play DA:I, and that is a good thing. No video game should leave you scoffing and wishing for the next checkpoint so you can stop playing. Horrible feeling as a gamer, I know.
One more (crappy) photo to share. It contains spoilers BTW. I will also discuss some spoilers too, so proceed with caution.
Posted by Kato on November 20, 2014
✪ Personal Life ✪
Honestly, my personal life is just waiting for Dragon Age: Inquisition. I have not been “here” since I preordered that game, so…there is that.
✪ Art & Writing ✪
Not much writing or drawing. I did start on a story for NaNoWriMo, but I doubt I will get it done in time. Especially with DA:I coming out in less than ten days. More than likely, I’ll keep working on the story because I am really enjoying it. It’s about a girl who is desperate for a job, and ends up accepting an assistant position for a supervillain. She knows that the supervillain is a horrible person, but the pay is amazing and she gets a lot of cool yet weird perks…like minions to clean her house and stuff. I have never really tackled a comedy story before, so it’s fun. TBH it feels more like a manga. I think I will start drawing it pretty soon. Of course, I am always working on
Mythos The Millennium Sorceress, so that’s all good. All is good in the creative world~
✪ Anime & Manga ✪
- …What the fuck is Terraformars? Mark and I were in tears over the jacked cockroaches, but we eventually decided to just overlook the overabundance of muscles in this anime and get into the story. Then came the censorship. It might be Crunchyroll, but every time a gruesome death happens this black bar blocks out everything. So that pissed us off. We are interested in the story. That is the aggravating thing. We just cannot stop laughing at the things we consider ridiculous, and then the fucking black bars on everything. *sigh* The shit I put up with to follow a plot. It really makes no sense sometimes.
- I’m really getting into Wolf Girl and Black Prince. I know Erika and Sata are going to inevitably end up together, but Kusakabe is so adorable. If given the option between someone mean like Sata, and a sweetheart like Kusakabe then I would choose the latter. That might make me “boring” but oh well.
- I finished the Aku no Hana anime and decided to move on the manga to see what happened after that ending. Yeah…I thought Takao and Sawa were messed up, but nope. Saeki is slowly taking that cake.
- Because Mark won’t stop bugging me about it I am reading All You Need Is Kill. It better be as flawless and amazing as he claims. -_-
✪ Video Games ✪
- After I trade in my 3DS they announce the Majora’s Mask 3D game. *internal screaming* I’m kidding. It’s cool since (a) Mark still has his 3DS, (b) Majora’s Mask won’t get here until Spring 2015, (c) I got Mark a copy of Fantasy Life with the trade-in credit (He is 1000% in love with that game BTW. I never stop hearing about it. LOL), and (d) I got to preorder the ultimate Dragon Age: Inquisition with the rest. Speaking of DA:I…
- HOLY FUCK I’M EXCITED. I honestly did not think I would be able to play it until next year because…well…I just rarely have the funds to buy games on the first day. Or I do have the funds but my frugality makes it impossible for me to enjoy the game without guilt because it is over $20. Either way, I did not foresee myself getting DA:I on the first day, better yet the ultimate edition with all the preorder goodies. Sometimes I see the 18th on the calender and I have to remind myself that there is a copy at Gamestop actually waiting there for me. Maybe to play at midnight. I don’t know. The last time I went to a midnight release was for Final Fantasy XIII, so it has been a while. Man…less than ten days. If I could just fast forward time that would be great.
✪ Books ✪
- What I love about Haruki Murakami is how gradually he includes supernatural elements into his stories, as if they have always been there and the reader is just learning about it through someone else’s story. In other words he has a talent for seamlessly including the supernatural into everyday normal life without it coming off as an obvious fantasy story. That is something I can kind of relate to. Growing up, I believed a bunch of weird things like aliens living amongst us and turning into their true forms the moment I turned my back. Because of that I used to carry around compact mirrors as a kid in hopes of catching one of them mid-transformation. I also used to believe what Aomame believes about crossing dimensions unknowingly, and like her that assumption was triggered when I did not know something that everyone else around me considered common knowledge. I…was a weird kid. Scratch that, I am still weird. Knowing all of that, it is nice to find the works of authors who use their weirdness to create beautiful stories. It has a purpose outside of constant ostracization and being badgered with questions about my thinking process! LOL
- The World of Ice and Fire is greaaaat~ I am only borrowing it right now, but I would love to buy it, take my time examining all the beautiful art, and reading every little detail about GRRM’s world. It is inspiring. My imagination has been a little lifeless lately, but it grows vivid the moment I am introduced to someone else’s imagination. The mind is a beautiful thing. I must never let it go to waste. That is something I am learning each time I experience the joy of reading another person’s story.
✪ Music ✪
- Find Drag-on Dragoon 3 DLC OST. Add “Chaotic Song”, “Better End”, “Tsukiru/Exhausted”, “This Silence is Mine”, and “Kuroi Uta/Black Song” to my queue. Put that shit on repeat for the rest of my life. That has pretty much been my music activity. The originals are great on their own (Well, Chaotic Song was originally Thirteenth Chapter Final in Drag-on Dragoon 1, and it was just a bunch of bells…but it is unique. I don’t mind listening to it), but to hear them reprised into battle themes is just god tier shit.
- I really love Pogo’s remixes. “Psycho Soup” is great, and gives me hope that he will remix more video games in the future. Maybe anime too. Who knows? He always surprises me with his songs. My favorite remix is still “Hundred Acre Rain” though. Instant picker upper.
✪ TV & Movies ✪
- Maleficent – Eh… It was okay. I am liking this new Disney trend of princesses being rescued by someone other than a prince though. I love princesses like Mulan and Tiana who save themselves, but a princess being rescued by a family member or villain is a fresh angle too.
- The Edge of Tomorrow – Not bad at all. Since Mark insists the story/manga is better I will read that.
- WWE – I’m playing catch up right now. I’m also crossing my fingers and hoping that the authority crumbles.
- South Park – I’m not sure what is happening, but I barely laughed in recent episodes. This happens sometimes. The creators of SP try so hard to express their opinion on political issues that they kind of overlook the comedy aspect. Oh well…
- ANTM – It’s getting to a point where I don’t want anyone to get eliminated because I like them all. Raelia leaving just sucked, man. She should definitely keep modeling no matter what.
I’m sure I watched other things, but I can’t remember them all right now.
✪ Whatever Else/Closing ✪
Before I go, I’d like to remind all the people who like to command strangers to watch their shit while they use the bathroom to beware of individuals like me. Because we will laugh, walk away, and leave your shit sitting there. Or if you meet someone like my past co-worker, he will straight up toss your shit in the trash. Lesson: pretend that your parents raised you properly. It takes a few seconds to say, “Hey, I’m sorry to bother you, but can you watch my drink while I take a piss?” Most of the time, someone will say: “Sure,” and be glad to help someone out. But if you just go to a stranger and bark: “Watch my drink!” (which happened to me) then…yeah. Your drink is going to get abandoned, and if someone cleaning up asks me if the drink is mine I’m just going to say nope. Then you can spend another $3 at Burger King getting a large drink because you had to be a dick and order around people who have no obligation to obey you. Whomp whomp.
Aaand I’m off. I got some mangas to catch up on.
Posted by Kato on November 10, 2014
FFXV looks amazing.
Trying to reorganize my blog entries again. Bear with me.
✪ Personal Life ✪
- Whenever I get sick I sometimes remember that the purpose of the “bug” is to kill me, not to inconvenience me, and it brings home that death is always right around the corner. Also, I am fun at parties.
- I kind of want to give myself a high five right now because I had this long list of shit I wanted to clean and organize (as I try to do every change of season), and I tackled it today. While I am still semi-sick. But at the same time I kind of want to kick myself in the face because when I’m healthy I never do shit, yet when I’m sick I suddenly find a bunch of energy and invest 4-5 hours into chores. I am too backwards for my own good. D:
- Halloween is almost here~ That’s the day that I dump a bunch of candy into my pumpkin bowl, turn off all the lights so trick-or-treaters won’t ask me for any, and watch scary movies until I pass out. It’s gonna be NICE. Hopefully. But I never know.
- 99% of the time when I refer to someone as “my baby” or “my boo” IRL I am talking about either Link or Levi(athan). The cat and the car respectively.
✪ Art & Writing ✪
- Titles are a headache. I know that “Mythos” is not good enough anymore, yet nothing else seems to be good enough either. Mark suggested having a name for the series (ex: GRRM’s “A Song of Fire and Ice”) and then naming each book based individually (ex: “A Game of Thrones”, “A Feast for Crows”, “A Storm of Swords”, etc.). That’s not a bad idea. In fact, his advice led me to a series name (“The Millennium Sorceress”). The issue though is that I am not even set on the idea of books. I’ll bring that to the next bullet.
- The more I work on “Mythos” (let’s just stick with the usual title until I am set on “TMS” or anything else), the more it feels like an RPG. And it makes sense. I began this project because I was inspired by RPGs like Final Fantasy and Chrono Cross. I like the whole travelling around the world, meeting party members, and telling stories through dialog and battles. Actually, I’m waiting for RPG Maker VX Ace to go back on sale again so I can start working with it. It’s about $60 on Steam right now, but it was $15 once. So I’ll wait. Until then I’ll try “Mythos” as an RPG instead. Let’s see if that helps this horrible writer’s block I am dealing with.
- Nanowrimo is around the corner, but I don’t think I will participate this year. My creative juices are flowing more towards the technical side (drawing, creating maps, making skill trees, etc.) than the writing side. I really am a shit writer. I can’t explain things as beautifully and poetically as the writers I admire. *pouts* Oh well…
- Drawing comics about the things that are bothering me can be really therapeutic. Oddly enough, it is not revisiting unpleasant things and making them comical that makes me feel relaxed. It is more the freedom to be meticulous. Whipping that ruler out, drawing perfect lines, being uber-cautious with inking–that is the part that makes me feel…in control. I just like the feeling of taking something as chaotic as something I cannot avoid, like misfortune, and making it all neat. Manageable, even. It’s comforting.
✪ Anime & Manga ✪
I tried out the Funimation and Crunchyroll apps for two weeks, and I managed to catch up on a bunch of animes.
- Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-Kun – I really love this anime. It’s lighthearted. It’s funny. The main character is really easy to relate to while the supporting characters remind me of so many people I know. It’s just a feel-good anime that I can see myself rewatching the moment the series is done. Also, that ending song. It’s so cute and it’s stuck in my head. D:
- Gintama – I will get the Crunchyroll app just to finish this anime. Seriously. Within the first minute or so I was dying of laughter.
- Tonari no Seki-kun – Another funny anime. Seki reminds me so much of Mark. He just has an endless supply of tiny toys that he does distracting stuff with. Seriously, we have been living in this apartment for a while and I am still discovering random toys in random places doing random things, and whenever I ask him to explain it he has some elaborate story for why they are there. So, it’s no surprise that he loved the hell out of this anime. It is a pretty cute anime. I just wish it was longer. 😦
- Naruto Shippuden – Dude, I have not watched this anime in years. I came back to it to see what happened and found out Team 7/Team Kakashi is back together. What the fuck? Wasn’t Sasuke evil? Yeah… hella behind. I found out that Naruto is coming to an end really soon too, so that’s kind of bittersweet. I know Naruto gets shit on a lot (as anything remotely popular does), but…that’s fucking Naruto man. It’s going to be sad to see it go. I never got into One Piece, but I might start checking that anime out so I’m not without a staple shounen series to fall back on. Well…I have Toriko. That counts as shounen, right? Sometimes I forget because Toriko is an adult who is very, extremely manly. But so is Goku and DBZ is shonen anime/manga legend. It’s all good.
- Dramatical Murder – Eh… Compared to the game it was very tame. I like the music though. I never skipped the opening and closing because I liked the songs a lot. The animation was also nice. I didn’t get to see much of my bb Mink, but it was still OK.
- Sword Art Online II – Didn’t like it as much as I liked the first. Mark was really into it though.
- Akame ga Kill! – Started off interesting. Got bored around episode 3 or 4. I might try again another time.
- High School DxD – …What the fuck did I watch…? Pretty sure it was hentai.
- The Idol Master – a.k.a. the anime based on the game that made Kentaro Miura stop working on Berserk. LOL. I saw the first episode, and it seemed adorable. I would not mind seeing how the rest goes.
Speaking of Berserk, that manga update. YES. I have been waiting for someone to slap the shit out of Griffith ever since the Eclipse, and I am so glad it was Rickert. That blatant disrespect at the graveyard of swords too was just… Yeah. He needed the taste slapped out of his mouth. Well, I think he deserves much more than that–MUCH MUCH MORE–but to get pimp slapped at his own tea party by a kid in front of all of his friends was pretty nice. 10/10. Not okay with that ‘Til’ Next Time’ though.
✪ Video Games ✪
- I doomed my FFVII replay by going to that fucking Northern Cave. Now that I completed the game I just have no motivation to do anything else. It kind of sucks. There are still weapons to beat and special items to get, but I have this sense of closure from completing the game. Maybe I’ll play tomorrow or something. IDK.
- Alien: Isolation was amazing. Please don’t listen to IGN’s review. The person who reviewed it was bitter about constantly dying and tried to blame the game for it. The thing is… he started the game on hard mode. Of course you will die a lot if you choose to play a game in hard mode. What were you expecting? Additionally, he mentioned his tactic of hiding in the vents to avoid confronting a xenomorph, but xenomorphs travel through the vents. That’s like trying to avoid getting hit by a car by standing in the middle of the street. I’m sorry, but it irks the hell out of me when companies give poor reviews to games because they suck at it. A lot of people who worked hard to make a superior game can lose money and their jobs because of shit reviews like that. It’s just really irresponsible journalism. No one should never blame the quality of a product on their inability to handle it. I hate seeing reviews like that on sites like Amazon (“This product clearly says to do this but I’m going to do the opposite and bitch about it online.”), and I especially hate seeing reviews like that when it comes to games. /rant
- My gaming life is still being consumed by Borderlands 2. This weekend was free gold weekend, so I took the opportunity to input a fuckton of shift codes. I have 100+ keys, new skins, new heads. It’s really nice. Lately, I’ve been grinding/farming with Maya in hopes of catching her up to Gaige, and I’m getting kind of close. Maya is level 13. Gaige is level 19. I just have to take my time around Tundra Express, and hope that I don’t run into any badass anythings. If I stick with the varkids and a few basic bandits I can level up pretty fast. It’s not a big deal though. Gaige is still my main character. I’m just curious about Maya’s phaselocking potential. 😛
- Don’t talk to me about Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros Wii U or Bayonetta 2 because I don’t have a Wii U and I don’t know when I’ll get one tbh (Yes, I know SSB is on the 3DS but I can’t afford that one either).
- I played the Theatrhythm: Curtain Call demo, and it was so fun! I really want to play the full version. 200 Final Fantasy songs? Are you kidding me? I need that right now. ;_;
- LET’S TALK ABOUT DRAGON AGE: INQUISITION THO.
- Praying to the video game gods rn so I save up $400 and get a PlayStation 4. I don’t want to imagine my life without Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy Type-0, The Witcher 3, Kingdom Hearts 3. What else am I missing? A bunch of games, I am sure. PLUS all the PSX classics. Just thinking about playing Xenogears in the immediate future makes me want to dance around. *sigh* Just gotta work hard. Keep tackling bills, taking care of home, and saving. I’ll get there soon enough.
✪ Books ✪
Nothing to really add here. I haven’t ventured beyond the same books I piled at my bedside last time. I’ve just been caught up in other hobbies. I am really looking forward to The World of Ice and Fire though. Like, REALLY looking forward to it. I’ve been annoying Mark with my excitement for it. Whoops. LOL. The same goes for the Chrono Cross Ultimania. I have my eyes on that too. It’s been out forever, but I’m deciding now to say “fuck it” and add it to my collection. Soon.
✪ Music ✪
- Is it safe to say that the Super Smash Bros. soundtracks are like the Lollapaloozas for game composers? Seriously, Nobuo Uematsu, Masashi Hamauzu, Yoko Shimomura, Yasunori Mitsuda, Koji Kondo, Motoi Sakuraba, Keiichi Okabe, Mahito Yokota–LEGENDS. So, it’s safe to say that I am listening to a lot of SSB songs lately. The greatest thing is hearing my favorite composers revamp songs I have been listening to since I was a kid. I never get tired of it. I can hear 1,000 renditions of the Super Mario theme and still get an overwhelming urge to whip out my old school consoles.
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 OST. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN REMADE WITH MORE VIOLINS. If this is a sample of what Yoko Shimomura is going to do with Final Fantasy XV then I am hyped as fuck. There are so many game soundtracks that I need in my life right now. It’s not even funny anymore. -_-
✪ TV & Movies ✪
Man, I don’t even know where to start.
- South Park – The biggest premiere for me. Of course, SP is as funny and controversial as ever. The thing I am loving most, though, is the continuity. It’s neat that they’re carrying clues from episode to episode until the inevitable conclusion at the season finale. This is SP though. They might string the audience along just to come to an anticlimactic conclusion. Yeah, I can definitely see that happening. LOL
- The Legend of Korra – Hilarious as always until something destroys my soul.
- Grey’s Anatomy – …Why am I still watching this show? Seriously, Yang is gone. There is no point for me anymore.
- Sons of Anarchy – JAAAAX!!! *kicks table over* GEMMAAAA!!! *kicks over all of the chairs* CHARMING IN GENERAL!!!! *flying kick to the window*
- Gotham – Not a bad show at all. I hate that I keep missing episodes though. I would be so far behind in everything were it not for Hulu.
- American Horror Story – Never fails to creep me out. I love it.
- SNL – Can we just have an entire hour about the nightclubs that Stefon goes to?
- ANTM – Two words: beard weave. Please stop, Tyra. XDD
- Forever – Interesting.
- Agents of Shield – So far so good. If anything happens to Simmons and/or Fitz I am going to…do nothing. Just be really sad.
- The Flash – !!!
- Gracepoint– I LOVE THIS SHOW. Mark makes fun of me for taking it so seriously, but it is not a joke to me, and he knows there will be trouble if he changes the channel while Gracepoint in on. So much trouble.
- Total Divas – Never really sat down and watched this show until recently. It’s…eye-opening, I guess? I honestly don’t feel like I’m learning anything about the wrestlers because everything feels scripted. It’s nice to see more of Naomi though. She needs that Divas championship like yesterday. I adore AJ, yes, but Naomi is more athletic to me. I need her to own it at some point.
- Drunk History – I never get tired of this show. I think I watched a few episodes like three times already because they’re so funny and insightful. Watch it. Even if you’re like me and you rarely drink (or don’t drink at all) just watch it. It’s hilarious.
- WWE – Last but not least this trash (LOL). Okay, I’ll admit. I was marking the fuck out when The Rock showed up. And he was in Brooklyn?! Yeah, I was happy about that. I’m bummed about Roman Reigns STILL being gone though. Dean Ambrose is filling the void he left, but with John Cena being forced into the Dean and Seth feud it just makes everything kind of…ugh. I don’t hate John Cena. I’m just tired of him. Yes, we get it. Hustle, you can’t see me, never give up. Whatever. Then again, I know he is mainly there for the little kids who never get tired of him, and not so much the adult fans who want more interesting characters. That is where Dean comes in. He pretty much doesn’t give a shit and does whatever he wants, so I think that is why older fans adore him. Anyway, what’s next? Hell in the Cell? I’m rooting for Dean Ambrose to win. Still, I kind of want Brock Lesnar to show up and chew through the cell or something just to fuck everything up. That would be great.
I haven’t seen any new movies lately. I REALLY want to see Gone Girl.
✪ Whatever Else/Closing ✪
*phew* That was a lot!
Well, this week is going to be a long one for me. There is so much to get done. I only hope that with the spare time I find in between all of the annoying stuff that I can work on an RPG. If not “Mythos” then at least a brand new idea. I’d rather not start a new one though. Yeah…I have nothing else to add. Gonna tackle some crap and then start working on some stuff. I *might* upload some drawings soon too. At last, I have some sketches that I consider decent enough to share. So I will share them soon. Hopefully.
Take care, everyone. ♥
Posted by Kato on October 15, 2014