Iggy must be thinking about them new recipehs. Or how fine Gladio is. It’s all good.
Anyway, got through a weeklong vacation that was much, much, much needed, and I’m just going through the most memorable moments. Keep in my that I am an introvert, so if you’re expecting a story about me going out in public and interacting with others you will be so disappointment. Oh, boy. So disappointed.
- FINAL FANTASY XV (aka JUST DUDES BEING BROS XV/JUST BROS BEING DUDES XV). I am in love! The game is not perfect. In fact, I’d give it a solid 8 out of 10 because the main story was so short, but the content that was there was definitely a rollercoaster. I’m happy to hear that Tabata wants to make this game playable for a long time, and plans to drop all kinds of free and paid DLCs throughout 2017. Looking forward to it! Also, looking forward to the New Game + option so I can start the replay I’ve been dying to make since I finished the game. Overall, I am a happy camper. I love this game. ♥
- Also, that soundtrack is incredible. Yoko Shimomura is a damn genius. Fight me if you disagree. Q( ‘_’ Q)
- Thanks to FFXV inspiration to write has been through the roof this week! I can’t remember the last time I was up until daybreak because I lost track of time while writing. I think I really needed a gool ol’ FF game to remind me what it is I love about writing in the first place. The fun that comes with building a world, forming bonds between characters, being free to make all the rules you wish–it is so refreshing. I wish I had more time in the day so I could finish the entire story but… a good 25,000-30,000 words will have to do for now. I plan to spend my every break after returning to work doing editing so I can go home and continue working on the rest. I’m excited. I hope I can start adding the story to the website, but I don’t want to do that until I’m 100% sure that I won’t end up scrapping it like I always do. LOL. We’ll see. I love the direction it is taking now though.
- Yuri!!! On Ice has taken control of my life. You may also fight me again if you don’t love Viktor x Yuri. Also, I can’t believe the delusional people saying that Viktor and Yuri are just really good friends, even after what happened in the 10th episode. LMFAO. Like… breh… come on. Breh. Come. On. It’s canon. Just stop. Come on, breh.
- I am in love with March Comes In Like A Lion too. I didn’t think an anime about Shogi would be so interesting, but there it is.
- I’m like… 30 episodes into Monster which is a fucking miracle. I’ve been starting and dropping both the manga and anime for a few years now. This is the farthest I’ve come. I wish I had stuck it through a long time ago. It’s a really good series that deserves all the acclaim it received. How is this anime/manga not an American movie yet is really alarming to me. It feels just like one.
- Why is The Last Guardian and everything else Fumito Ueda makes so amazing. I can’t do this anymore.
- I LOVE MY CHRISTMAS TREE. AND SO DOES LINK. STOP ATTACKING THE FUCKING TREE, LINK.
- I haven’t touched Tales of Zestiria or Skyrim during my whole vacation and I probably won’t for a while because FFXV is so precious to me. Whoops~
- I don’t even know what else to say. I got so much sleep and watched so much good stuff and played so much FFXV and wrote so much and I’m just really happy. I can’t wait to get Christmas and New Years breaks, and I can’t wait until I accumulate more PTO so I can do this again. Maybe I’ll wait until Mass Effect: Andromeda to roll around, or FFVII Remake. Or Persona 5. I don’t know. There are so many games I want to play until I hate myself when they come out. I’m looking forward to it. …Not hating myself but you know.
I think that’s about it. I plan to make a more detailed review of FFXV when the time comes, but honestly I want to tackle the DLCs that are supposedly being released this month to see if they add more to the game or not. I’ll see. Really, I want to get into the spoilers… more specifically that ending. Ugh, all the tears. I can’t do this right now. -.-
Alright then. I’m off. Happy Holidays if I don’t get around to it later! ♥
P.S. It’s snowing on my blog again! #blessed (LOL)